Membership of the Australian Institute of International Affairs NSW (AIIA NSW) gives access to the pre-eminent public network of expert knowledge on international affairs in Australia. To gain a competitive edge in this rapidly globalising world, individuals and organisations need to secure the best, politically independent information and analysis. Whether you're looking to stay on top of relations with India, China, the United States or Europe, whether your field of interest is developments in the Middle East or the Pacific, membership of the AIIA should be a priority: the AIIA is the oldest, most prestigious and respected organisation of its kind in Australia.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted entry to AIIA events.
- A quarterly free subscription to the Australian Journal of International Affairs.
- By special arrangement, international and domestic flights discounted by 3 per cent from the already lowest prices available. Five per cent off car hire, hotels, resorts and tours, and 10 per cent off travel insurance. These are arranged through the Flight Centre. To take advantage you will need to use a special telephone number and AIIA member code. only to members
- Discounts from the Flight Centre on flights, hotels and travel packages
- Member only access to the Charteris Library
- Low cost hire of the Glover Cottages for private or corporate use
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Member's entry for agreed number of employees at any one time to our speakers' program
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on our website and at special events
- Special consideration for invitations to limited-attendance events and forum
Membership Fees for 2013/4 from July 1st, 2013 - June 30th, 2014
Individual Regular: $170.00; Regular Couple $310.00;
Seniors $100.00; Senior couple $200.00;
Gold membership providing free entry to all weekly meetings and front row seating $400.00
(available for one year only, July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014)
Paying for your Membership
- Please choose a method of payment and act on the following declaration:-
- I/we wish to subscribe to the AIIA NSW, and have elected to pay my subscription by the following method. Click which method applies, and in the pop up email please type your current address and a telephone number. If you do not do this you will not receive the free copy of the quarterly Journal.
By credit card (Mastercard or Visa only) please pay securely via Eway - click on the appropriate line below: Purchase a membership:
- Individual Regular $170
- Couple ($310) please use Bank Transfer or cheque
- Senior ($100)
- Senior couple ($200) please use Bank Transfer or cheque
- Student Member ($55.00) please use Bank Transfer or cheque
- Gold membership ($400) lease use Bank Transfer or cheque
By bank transfer to our account at Westpac. The BSB number is 032 197 and the account number 327782. To confirm you have done this, please email: