Educate your staff on World Affairs
It is possible to join the Australian Institute of International Affairs (AIIA) as a national corporate member or a corporate member of one of the State and Territory Branches.
Become a National Corporate Member and your staff can attend unlimited AIIA events nationwide. For example, in one month staff could attend events about Iraq, West Papua, the U.S. alliance, international crime, India-China relations and relations with New Zealand.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Rights for employees to attend unlimited events of any AIIA Branch on the same basis as Branch members
- Forward notice of events of every AIIA Branch to each nominated representative
- Invitations to attend AIIA National events open to all AIIA members, as well as any national corporate events once launched
- Subscription to the Australian Journal of International Affairs, including online
- Recognition on the AIIA website and Annual Review
- Special consideration for invitations to limited-attendance events and forums
- Rights for the nominated representatives to vote at Branch meetings.
If staff are mainly based in one state, state branch corporate membership is also available, including the ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA (follow the links for further information about the Branches' corporate membership).
For more information on any of these opportunities and/or to arrange a meeting, please contact the national office of the AIIA.